Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: anti-climb, litigation, attractive

To: <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: anti-climb, litigation, attractive
From: <wa4jqs@mikrotec.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 17:20:21 -0500 (EST)
> ##  Most cell towers are mono tubes.. with the climbing rungs starting
> at 12-15 ft above the ground.   No way to climb em without an extension
> ladder.  Lattice type towers get the anti climb shields..and in some
> cases, barbed wire sticking out at the top at a 45 deg angle..outwards.
>  You can only do so much.
>
> Jim  VE7RF

HUM I just put a 4 foot tall barbed wire fence around all my towers and
hooked up weed wackers to them. also added sharpeded spikes in the ground
between the fences and towers.. will have 220 volts AC added when the
power company gets the larger 3 phase transformers on the poles behind the
shack.

Tony wa4jqs ...