Re: [TowerTalk] Abrasion resistant wire antenna support suggestions

To: NC3Z Gary <nc3z@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Abrasion resistant wire antenna support suggestions
From: Edward Mccann via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 11:55:01 -0800
One response not heard was what I use in such critical areas: Home Depot sells
Master plastic-coated or covered wire bike lock cables. Install in the
offending places, trees live, cables survive, use stainless shackles if
necessary to connect a couple.

About $15 for 6': $7 for same thing here:

https://www.zoro.com/master-lock-cable-6-ft-78dpf/i/G1925366/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAuJXFBRDirIGnpZLE-N4BEiQAqV0KGjk_JtUNkQS95zn7L_LprNa0gUDjFxiuJ5H3lHYPGwAaAo_58P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

Works for me.
Over tree limbs cable doesn't grow into tree!
Even XYL happy in her pursuit of green solutions.

73
Ed McCann
AG6CX

Sent from my iPhone