Re: [TowerTalk] What am I missing....balun

To: Richard Solomon <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] What am I missing....balun
From: Wes N7WS <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:31:59 -0700
Pontiac (Holden) before they went of business, sold me a car that will easily
go faster than I (at my age) want to go. Probably twice the speed limit, except
maybe in Texas.

I routinely use this excess capability. Should GM be held accountable for me
being an anti-social scofflaw?

Sent from my iPhone