Re: [TowerTalk] tower/rotator woes...

To: "DAVE WRIGHT" <kanives@yahoo.com>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tower/rotator woes...
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 11:38:44 -0600
You should have no problem with the LM354. I have a G2800 in an LM470, they are essentially the same towers but with different sections. If you have a Yaesu rotor plate, it should be compatible with the G2800 with little (and probably no) extra machining. I have had a G800, G1000, and now the G2800 in my tower. They will all fit, altho the G2800 is slightly taller than the other two rotors, so depending on your installation you may need to drop the rotor mount down lower to the next rungs.

GL es 73

dan
k0dan
-----Original Message----- From: DAVE WRIGHT via TowerTalk