Re: [TowerTalk] tower/rotator woes...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tower/rotator woes...
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 13:00:37 -0500
I concur or the durability of Yaesu rotators. I had two G-2800DXA's in
windy Aruba turning heavy-duty monobanders and never had an issue.  There
is no brake to mess with or break and I found the standard control box
perfectly adequate. The original poster would have been money ahead if he
bought one instead of the numerous Hy-Gain rotators.

John KK9A