Re: [TowerTalk] March QST cover

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] March QST cover
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 07:40:49 -0600
A correction needs to be published to point out unsafe issues illustrated by the cover shot. There are, however, no facts in evidence that the girl was in danger. This was quite likely a posed shot with her feet within inches of or on the ground, something for the photographer's convenience.

Patrick        NJ5G