[TowerTalk] FW: trencher

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: trencher
From: "Matt" <maflukey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 19:06:40 -0500
P.S. - I should also mention that chain drive trenchers don't tolerate rocks
over about 4-6" diameter or large roots very well at all.  An inherent
shortcoming of these machines is that you typically don't know you hit
something underground until  it's too late.   Repairing and reinstalling a
broken chain is not a trivial task....   so if your ground is not clear of
rocks then a backhoe or excavator would be advisable.  - Matt