Re: [TowerTalk] trencher

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] trencher
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 21:06:36 -0400
The only trenchers that I have seen were narrower than 12" and if you have
rocks or hard soil the machine jumps around a lot. I have very hard ground
with rocks, shale etc and I needed a pretty wide hole. I rented a backhoe
which worked well however it was a lot of work for this single op.  A
Vermeer underground directional drill would be an awesome way to quickly
bury cable without trashing your yard but I imagine that would be a costly
crew.

John KK9A