Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu contol box?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu contol box?
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 22:18:10 -0400
Indeed - I've been using them since 1995 and they have always been DC.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.

On 8/6/2021 7:15 PM, k1ttt.dave@gmail.com wrote:
HUH????  The g-800/1000/2700/2800SDX series going back to at least the 1980's
were all dc drives

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: telnet://k1ttt.net:7373