Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu contol box?

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu contol box?
From: Grant Hopper <kb7wsd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2021 12:52:03 -0700
After looking at the older manuals, I think that's likely the case.  The
800/1000/2800 seem to have been DC for a long time.  The 450 changed in
2019 and the 5500 changed (based on the new manual and info at the DX
Engineering site) in 2019 too.  That means all five of Yaesu's rotators are
all DC now.