Re: [VHFcontesting] A suggestion for ERP-based Entry Classes

To: kharker@cs.utexas.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] A suggestion for ERP-based Entry Classes
From: "Bill Olson" <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:57:20 +0000
Why do you want to destroy VHF
contesting experience for the rest of us?

Yeah that's it, I want to destroy VHF contesting for the rest of you. That's pretty stron words. How is it being "destroyed"?

As far as I can tell, and I think I just said this, you are only competing with stations in your own region and entry class. Am I wrong about that?? Yeah, they publish the "top ten", but as Dave said, the new internet-based reporting format does a lot to recognize top performances in ALL regions.

I guess I just don't see a problem, except that because it is a CONTEST, someone has to win and someone has to lose.

bill