Re: [VHFcontesting] Insights to Consider

To: VHFContesting eMail Remailer <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Insights to Consider
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 22:21:43 -0400
Kenneth E. Harker wrote:

As I said in a previous post, the ARRL personnel you are abusing _are_ serious VHF operators and they _do_ know a thing or two about VHF weak signal operation.

Stop speaking for me in a public forum, will you? Please? I mean really. Please? Stop making statements and ascribing them to me.

I have n-e-v-e-r said that ARRL personnel are not serious VHF operators nor that they don't know anything about VHF weak signal operation. These are YOUR words, not mine. Stop it. Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with a Heath HW-29 "Sixer" on top?

Ev Tupis, W2EV