Re: [VHFcontesting] K7RAT Two Meter Spring Sprint

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] K7RAT Two Meter Spring Sprint
From: Fred Lass <felasstic@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 18:57:48 -0700 (PDT)
On VHF it can be extremely frustrating to someone who wants to tail-end to get
that new grid.  You may find the new grid, call him, have him called by a
station that is closer, so that is who he comes back to.  Now, you want to work
him, but you can't, because he must QSY.

The QSY rule also minimizes station building to reach further and replaces it
with who can QSY faster.  That would not interest me.

73,  Fred K2TR

Tree <tree@kkn.net> wrote:
Think we should use the NCJ sprint QSY rule to help spread things out.
At least in this part of the country - it would help.