Re: [VHFcontesting] K7RAT Two Meter Spring Sprint

To: "Tree" <tree@kkn.net>, "Zack Widup" <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] K7RAT Two Meter Spring Sprint
From: "John Wilcox / NS1Z" <ns1z@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 16:59:17 -0000
Here's the way this is supposed to work:

Your big gun station is on '.200 and There are 20 guys waiting to work you.
The rules force you to move somewhere (anywhere else!) leaving 200 open for
me. Since I am the only one there, I (the wee little pistol) will make the
contacts your presence has attracted, since you are nowhere to be found.
It's the great equalizer. It kills your competitive spirit and makes me even
lazier and less interested in building/improving my station.

The license tests aren't the only thing being dumbed down; we can now work
on a person's spirit...