Re: [VHFcontesting] K7RAT Two Meter Spring Sprint

To: Radiosporting Fan <radiosporting@yahoo.com>,VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] K7RAT Two Meter Spring Sprint
From: Ken Alexander <k.alexander@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 12:10:11 -0400 (EDT)
Neat idea!  I was wondering the same thing about
PSK31, although I don't thing the uptake on PSK is
that high on 2m and it seems to me the calling freq is
well off the beaten path.  If it's difficult finding
people on SSB, then....

Is there anything in sprint/ARRL/CQ contest rules that
would exclude digital modes?

73 - Ken, VE3HLS