Re: [VHFcontesting] Shortest time to 2m VUCC

To: Jeffrey Embry <jeffrey.embry@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Shortest time to 2m VUCC
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:14:03 -0600 (CST)
Having done Single-Op Portable QRP in most VHF contests for the past 10
years or so, I can vouch for that.  When the other station can't hear me
on SSB, I switch to CW and usually can complete the QSO if he could even
detect I was in there on SSB.

If I am going to call CQ, it will usually be on CW.  I have a greater
chance of being heard at that power level on CW.

73, Zack W9SZ