Re: [VHFcontesting] N4AR 2m VUCC Single Op Record

To: N8UM <n8um@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] N4AR 2m VUCC Single Op Record
From: curtis roseman <croseman@usc.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:34:25 -0600
VHF Contesters:

N8UM is correct, N4AR has the highest two meter grid total for a single op (in
a Sept or June contest).
Just to complete the story, below is the table showing the highest number of
grids worked in
those two contests, down to a minimum of 89 (the lower limit of my
compilation).

73, Curt k9aks

GRIDS    CALL   CLASS   SECT    CONTEST  YR
121     W8VP    M       OH      JUNE    85
116     W9UD    M       IL      JUNE    85
114     AA9D    M       IL      SEPT    92
114     WS4F    M       NC      SEPT    86
111     W4BFB   M       TN      SEPT    86
110     W2SZ/1  M       WMA     SEPT    92
110     AA9D    M       IL      JUNE    87
108     N8FMD   M       WV      SEPT    92
108     WD8ISK  M       OH      JUNE    85
105     N8FMD   M       WV      JUNE    89
103     K8GP    M       WV      SEPT    98
102     WD8ISK  M       WV      SEPT    88
101     K8GP    M       WV      SEPT    01
99      W4IY    L       VA      SEPT    92
99      N4AR    S       KY      JUNE    85
98      AB4RU   L       NC      SEPT    92
98      KB8NNE  S       MI      SEPT    92
96      W8VP    M       OH      JUNE    87
96      K9NS    L       IL      JUNE    05
94      K8GP    M       WV      SEPT    99
94      W0UC/9  M       WI      SEPT    93
93      WQ4V    M       NC      SEPT    88
93      K5UR    S       AR      SEPT    92
93      WA8MZQ  S       OH      SEPT    92
92      K8GP    L       WV      JUNE    02
91      W0UC/9  L       WI      SEPT    92
91      N8OMN   L       OH      SEPT    92
90      WB4SLM  M       NC      SEPT    85
90      K5UR    S       AR      SEPT    86
89      K8GP    M       WV      JUNE    01
89      WB4NMA  M       NC      SEPT    84
89      AA9D    M       IL      JUNE    89
89      W8VP    M       OH      SEPT    85