[VHFcontesting] Shortest Time to 2M VUCC

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Shortest Time to 2M VUCC
From: wa2teo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:01:38 -0500
FWIW, I have been able to achieve VUCC on 6M several times during a contest
weekend, worked 50 or more on 432 a couple of times, worked over 25 for VUCC on
903, 1296 and 2304 several times, and worked over 10 for VUCC in a contest on
both 5 and 10 GHZ. I've worked 49 and 48 grids on 222 to just miss; likewise
with working 25 on 3.4ghz. But, the closest I've come on 2M is 74 grids and
that took a combination of tropo and Aurora  along with a handful on WSJT.
Working 100 in a weekend on 2 is very impressive for sure!  Jeff K1TEO