Re: [VHFcontesting] Contest Confusion

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Contest Confusion
From: Jerry <jer.sieg@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:59:11 -0600
Keith..I did the same a year or two ago, and just submitted mine as a check log for the fellas I helped out..had too many other 'honey-do's that weekend to put in a FT effort in a contest. I Rx a certificate for 1st place VE6 for a Multi-Multi entry..as they are allowed to spot and use the chat rooms I guess ! I told Sean they should have saved the postage and wallpaper for someone more deserving..and he replied 'You were the Only MM Entry' from VE6 so You are deserving ! I think it is more the 'Submitting Your Log' to show participation then anything else !
Jerry
VE6CPP
DN39or