Re: [VHFcontesting] Contest Confusion

To: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Contest Confusion
From: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 19:52:01 +0000 (UTC)
Submit it as a check log with soap box comments

        ----- Original Message -----  From: Keith Morehouse
<w9rm@calmesapartners.com>  To: VHF Contesting List
<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>  Sent: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:40:45 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Contest Confusion     I agree with Buddy.  We need
to increase participation.  There is no  reason rules for HF and VHF should be
joined at the hip.  I did use some chat this weekend, had a better time because
of it and  will NOT be submitting my good sized log because the rules don't
allow  me to.   Jay W9RM        Keith J Morehouse  Managing Partner  Calmesa
Partners G.P.        On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 8:38 AM, beamar wrote:  > I made
no phone calls, sent or received no e mails and did not visit any chat rooms.
But, I would be in favor of (almost) anything that would increase activity.