Re: [VHFcontesting] KU4AB 6m Loop vs. PAR Moxon

To: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] KU4AB 6m Loop vs. PAR Moxon
From: John Geiger <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 12:35:15 -0500
With all of this discussion about the Par Electronics stressed moxon
antenna for 6m, a quick google search shows that eople have some webpages
about how they homebrewed their own stressed moxon for 6m, but I never see
the stressed moxon design used for lower bands, like 10 and 15 meters. Is
there a reason why?  Seems like this antenna design would be a good way to
make a cheap 10m or 12m antenna and it doesn't require a boom either!

73 John AF5CC