Re: [VHFcontesting] Roving in one grid ?

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Roving in one grid ?
From: <gmitch@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 12:51:54 -0500
What would be the point of Roving in one grid? I would rather not use the fuel, roving in one grid on only getting qso points activating more grids you get additional points for grids already worked from another grid plus you are giving the stations worked additional points for each grid you activate
I always thought that was the object of being a Rover is to activate Grids.

just my thought
Gene
N0DQS

-----Original Message----- From: Mark Spencer