Re: [VHFcontesting] Roving in one grid ?

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Roving in one grid ?
From: Bob K0NR - email list <list@k0nr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 20:56:58 -0600
Mike,
So far, I didn't note anyone suggesting a new category, only ideas on how to let the OneGridRoverMobile station submit a contest entry.

73, Bob K0NR

On 6/16/2015 8:38 PM, Mike Metroka via VHFcontesting wrote:
I like including all stations but I am against adding a new category.  A
mobile that is not a rover (does not activate two or more grids) might enter
as a fixed station if the rules allow or can be changed.  We already have
too many rover categories and all but the traditional rover category
incentivizes stations to reduce or not improve their rover station
capabilities both to the detriment of the contest.

73
Mike WB8BZK

Bob Witte K0NR
bob@k0nr.com