Re: [VHFcontesting] Roving in one grid ?

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Roving in one grid ?
From: Mike Metroka via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 21:38:15 -0500
I like including all stations but I am against adding a new category.  A
mobile that is not a rover (does not activate two or more grids) might enter
as a fixed station if the rules allow or can be changed.  We already have
too many rover categories and all but the traditional rover category
incentivizes stations to reduce or not improve their rover station
capabilities both to the detriment of the contest.

73
Mike WB8BZK