Re: [VHFcontesting] Roving in one grid ?

To: Darryl Holman <djholman@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Roving in one grid ?
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <mike@ka5cvh.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 13:47:14 -0500
On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Darryl Holman
<djholman@u.washington.edu> wrote:

> If a person is truly stationary in one grid they can enter in almost any
> category except rover.

Mike can't resist (yes this is tongue in cheek)

So if one drives somewhere and is stationary and works for a period of
time.  Packs up and moves to another location where they are
stationary ... AGAIN ... and do not operate along the way ... they're
not a rover.  Can we just keep it simple :-)

--
Mike Urich KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

I want a government small enough to fit inside the constitution.