Re: [VHFcontesting] Are EME/MS digital QSOes reducing rovers contributio

To: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Are EME/MS digital QSOes reducing rovers contributions?
From: Steve Stahl <ke7ihg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 13:58:54 -0700
I traveled to DN02 this contest...had no phone or internet. Worked my ×@$
off and spent a fair amount of money.
In the end I had 18 Q's....Would I have done better with spotting, yes I
think so.
I'm not sure I'll travel to any remote grids again without access to the
world.
It was fun and a beautiful trip but also was frustrating.
Very hard to justify that much treasure , both in sweat , time and money.

Like it or not I am good with spotting and I doubt that anyone who wants
mults, particularly rare ones would complain

Steve / KE7IHG