Re: [VHFcontesting] Signals on 6M and 2M at the same time??

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Signals on 6M and 2M at the same time??
From: "Chet S" <chetsubaccount@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 09:48:08 -0400
Looks to me they did clear this up.

2016 was not clear that separate bands could or could not be used
simultaneously (this is not the same as alternately). It also says calling CQ
on two frequencies at once in a band e.g. 50.125 and 50.160 was not allowed.

2017 clarified this to say no- transmitting on separate bands simultaneously
cannot be done. And it also went on to disallow alternating CQ's on a band in
the same mode, for example a SSB CQ on 50.125 followed by a SSB CQ farther up
at 50.160, followed by a CQ back at 50.125, etc.

73,
Chet, N8RA