Re: [VHFcontesting] Digital and VHF contests

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Digital and VHF contests
From: "Ron Klimas WZ1V" <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 07:24:04 -0400
Some of the guys have also been tossing around the idea
of whether the ARRL should just create seperate categories
for those who want to compete with or without digital.
There could be analog-only, digital-only, and combined categories.
Combined ops will want to work as many analog-only ops
as possible which would also help their score but they would
only be competing with other analog-only stations.
-73 Ron WZ1V