Re: [VHFcontesting] Digital ... contesting

To: W3DHJ@jonz.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Digital ... contesting
From: Stephen Hewlett via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 15:41:37 +0000 (UTC)
The comment about watching TV with an iPad and working people with a remote
desktop app left me flat as well. I have found that in life you generally get
out of something in terms of satisfaction what you put into it. Watching TV
with an iPad while VHF contesting doesn't seem very satisfying to me. I
wouldn't bother if that was my only VHF contesting option. Steve N4NIV