[WriteLog] RTTY Sprint K6LL

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY Sprint K6LL
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 04:22:45 -0000
Dave:

1. I think you want to use SHIFT+UP/SHIFT+DOWN to move the keyboard
focus without moving the transmit focus. (The keyboard focus is
the window with the blinking caret and white background, the
transmit focus is signified by the green circle drawn around
the L or R).

2. Look at the %X sequence in the transmit buffer. Without it,
pressing an F key moves the transmit focus to match the keyboard
focus. With the %X, the transmit focus remains unchanged.

There is a help file page that describes this. Go to the "Index"
listing, and find the section named "Two Radio Contesting".

Wayne