[WriteLog] RTTY Sprint K6LL

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY Sprint K6LL
From: k6ll@juno.com (Dave Hachadorian)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 04:42:34 +0000

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001 04:22:45 -0000 "W. Wright, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
writes:

> Dave:
>
> 1. I think you want to use SHIFT+UP/SHIFT+DOWN to move the keyboard
> focus without moving the transmit focus. (The keyboard focus is
> the window with the blinking caret and white background, the
> transmit focus is signified by the green circle drawn around
> the L or R).

By gawd, that seems to do it! So I arrow-down, press the cq F-key
to start the cq on radio 2, and shift-uparrow to leave the
transmitter on radio 2, while the keyboard goes to radio 1.

It sure would be nice, though, if there were a % command to have a
message sent on the inactive radio. While I'm fumbling with these
four keystrokes, the other guy is sending his exchange, and I'm getting
further and further behind. But at least there IS a way to do it.

Thanks Wayne.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ
K6LL@juno.com