[WriteLog] sound card afsk "tail"

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] sound card afsk "tail"
From: davelarson@voyager.net (D Larson)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:27:46 -0500
Be careful with the beginning tail set = 0.  You may actually start sending
data before your rig is fully switched to transmitting RF.  I see my call
all the time as 8AA or (8AA during contests from stations who unknowingly
start sending their buffer before their rig has started transmitting.

Dave, K8AA