[WriteLog] Save problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Save problems
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:13:15 -0500
Clive, the suggestion to max out the memory is a very good one.  RAM prices
are incredibly cheap right now.  I think the P200 should provide adequate
performance if you can get 128MB or more under Win98.

An unrelated comment: if you choose to delete a qso from the log during a
contest, DON'T DO IT!  Be prepared for an unbelievably long delay while WL
chugs along to rescore and whatever other housekeeping takes place.  VERY
S-L-O-W (K6-2+/550, 384MB, W98)  - Instead, make a note to yourself and do
it after the contest.

73,
Barry  N1EU

To: <writelog@contesting.com>