AW: [WriteLog] Erratic CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: AW: [WriteLog] Erratic CW
From: k4ik@subich.com (Joe Subich, K4IK)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 07:31:04 -0400
Jim,

I know that one can't control the radio, do CW and do FSK (MMTTY, etc.)
all from the same port.  That's why I never built the interface for
FSK/CW/PTT.  FSK and rig control take two ports no matter how one slices
it.  I have rig control/CW/all mode PTT on one port and FSK/RTTY PTT
on another.

73,

   ... Joe, K4IK