[WriteLog] ALT K window does not display characters

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ALT K window does not display characters
From: Neal Sacon" <n7rx@arrl.net (Neal Sacon)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:50:02 -0800
A couple of thoughts:

1. I think that an archive search would indicate that the WL authors were
alerted to the Alt-K window height problem in XP some months ago and
acknowledged this awareness to the reflector.

2. In this regard, a user-group of this size and email volume should have a
posted FAQ and a searchable archive. I had to manually search the archives
to find the answer to the LPT in XP problem.  It was a real pain and the
time I spend fixing this cut into my already limited contesting time. While
rifling through the archives, I noticed that the same "problems" keep
popping up repeatedly. Setting up a more user-friendly list might go a long
way to keeping these flame wars under control.

73 Neal N7RX