[WriteLog] WL in a M/M Station

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL in a M/M Station
From: Zev.Darack@banklink.com (Darack, Zev)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:50:00 -0500
see below for response

I set up the network at N2NT CQWW SSB M/2 and operated at N2NU CQWW CW M/2.
I agree with K3NA that writelog should have the ability to have a fast
restart.

As a side note, I didn't setup the network and log file at N2NU and the "m"
column and the band change counter didn't work right all weekend.  I think
that they didn't use the same .wl file to setup the three computers and it
didn't sync up.  One of the computers stutered and the frequency would
change for a second here and there and some of the log entries would be
recorded with the wrong frequency.  Other than that didn't have any
problems.

73,
Zev Darack N2WKS