[WriteLog] fast re-start of WriteLog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] fast re-start of WriteLog
From: steve@stevebb.com (Steve B)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 19:10:10 -0000
>And don't forget it does a poor job of remembering configuration, like font
>setting, cluster tings, etc.
>At least it does for me and I would like others to check that to see if I
am
>alone here?

Sorry Gil I disagree with you mate !!! I have never had that problem happen
at all Gil.
Or maybe I am just one of those  "saddo's"  that actually reads the
instructions front to back  ;-)

Though I only count myself a "light" user compared to others on the group -
when my rig behaves I only average around 2.5k QSO's a contest.

For me, Writelog continues to outperform every other contest program I have
used - and I have registered copies of both CT and Supa Dupa (both of which
are good).

Steve B   ZC4BS / ZD8SB / G4KIV