[WriteLog] KP4VP and WPX

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] KP4VP and WPX
From: g3sjj@btinternet.com (G3SJJ)
Date: Mon Feb 10 14:44:45 2003
Guys, this is not really the place for these kind of discussions. I find
myself deleting a lot of postings to this Reflector which are not really
appropriate, far more than on any of the other Reflectors. I have subscribed
to try and gain a better understanding of WL, with  reference in particular
to CW and SSB contests, although I do understand that WL appears to be the
favourite amongst RTTYers.

WL is far more flexible than the current DOS programs, but it seems to me
the only way you can get to know even some of the more basic facilitties
which are standard on other programs is to watch this Reflector and then ask
if you are still puzzled.

I also find that quite often a query is ignored, particularly if it isn't
relevant to RTTY. Again somrthing I haven't experienced on other Reflectors.

Your help in reducing the amount of non-specific WL postings would be
appreciated.

Chris G3SJJ  g3sjj@btinternet.com