[WriteLog] KP4VP and WPX

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] KP4VP and WPX
From: ak8b@brightdsl.net (Bruce Ferry)
Date: Mon Feb 10 18:00:13 2003
No, WRITELOG is a contesting program. It just happens to do RTTY very
well (from what I hear anyway). I do not currently do any RTTY so I
don't care about the woes of the RTTY contesters.

This thread has NOTHING to do with WRITELOG - it belongs on a RTTY
and/or contesting reflector where the people who care about such things
might actually see it.

--
Bruce Ferry, AK8B