[WriteLog] KP4VP and WPX

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] KP4VP and WPX
From: ww3s@zoominternet.net (WW3S)
Date: Mon Feb 10 16:57:30 2003
I worked him but it was hard; not sure what he was using for TNC/radio/etc.
but it seemed to me that if the station calling was in the clear, he came
back to it. Perhaps he didn't have any rx filters or his software setup
couldn't decode anything. I know a few times MMTTY got set to a 20hz
bandwidth....everyone was loud but I couldn't print a thing!!!!!!

73
Jamie