[WriteLog] KP4VP and WPX

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] KP4VP and WPX
From: snichols@mvosprey.com (Scott Nichols)
Date: Mon Feb 10 14:10:46 2003
I had 500 watts on him with a beam and he didn't answer me for the
longest time...He was loud here too, with not a huge pileup...I was one
of three stations calling him and he answered none of us...Maybe his
noise was bad ? I dunno...I was copying EU stations s9 or better long
before they heard me Sunday morning...Was strange...Kept looking to make
sure I wasn't reversed, or  off freq or on the wrong antenna or
whatever...Such is the nature of radio propagation...

Scott VE1OP