RE:[WriteLog] Problem with XP service pack2?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE:[WriteLog] Problem with XP service pack2?
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:47:54 -0000
I never tried WL while SP2 was installed on my system, but after lots
of problems and about 3 hours on the phone with Microsoft tech
support.  We would up uninstalling SP2.  Seems a lot of programs and
drivers had to be removed and reinstalled to properly work.

My advice from experience - if you're having SP2 problems, dump it.
BTW, my kids' computers are running fine with SP2, so it's clearly a
compatibility issue with some software/hardware.
Barry W2UP