Re: [WriteLog] CW keying on LPT1 with XP

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW keying on LPT1 with XP
From: K0BX <jduerbusch@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 01:57:58 +0000
Well the first place to start is the Writelog.ini file. Goto Start=>Run=>and type in "Writelog.ini" and it will come up.

Look at the Ports and look at the addresses for the print ports. They need to be the same as your computer.
[PORTS]
dvktype=3
dvkport=4
Comm2Used=USED,POLL,24
LPT1=0x378 <==
LPT2=0x0 <==
LPT3=0x3bc <==
dvkstoploop=1
dvkechomic=1
COM1:=9600,n,8,1,
COM2:=9600,n,8,1,
COM3:=9600,n,8,1,
COM4:=9600,n,8,1,
Comm2XmitControl=ALWAYS
COM7:=9600,n,8,1,
CWPTTCONTROL=0
CWPTTDELAY=0
Comm2RigManager={D0DE9422-0517-11D4-9D1B-00105AA43DDF}
commslot4=5
commslot2=6
cwtype=2 *I also think you need these two setting set like this?
cwport=6 *
CW_ON_PIN1=1 *And of course this one.

Joe K0BX

k2qmf@juno.com wrote:

Well how in the world do I get the correct
port address?? And what do I do with it when
H E L P........... K2QMF