Re: [WriteLog] Sending K3 commands in 10.80

To: <w0yk@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Sending K3 commands in 10.80
From: "K2MK" <k2mk@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 16:59:19 -0400
Hi Ed,

Wayne worked on the problem and eventually figured it out. It now works
perfectly. I have the F12 key set up to invoke a CW AUTO SPOT command on my
K3.  Wayne says the problem had to do with my Vista User Access Control.
Apparently it is now turned off but at one time it was turned on. So instead
of WriteLog looking at the ini file in the VirtualStore directory it is
using the ini file in the main Windows directory. This is not supposed to
happen in Vista. Once I added the following lines to the ini file in the
Windows directory it worked perfectly.
[Elecraft_K3_commands]
Macro_10=SWT42;

73,