Re: [WriteLog] Sending K3 commands in 10.80

To: <idarack@gmail.com>, "WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Sending K3 commands in 10.80
From: "K2MK" <k2mk@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 08:48:21 -0400
Hi Irwin,

What did you enter in the Keyboard Shortcuts menu? If you search your ini
file, can you see the line that you entered? If not, what PC operating
system are you running? On what COM port is your K3 communicating?

73,
Mike K2MK

Irwin KD3TB wrote:

I am attempting the same thing with no luck.

I have entered in my Writelog.ini file the following commands:

[Elecraft_K3_commands]
Macro_10=SWT21;

Where SWT21; should play message number 1 from the K3 DVK. I get an error
that it cannot find the associated wave file?

I have tested with another program and know this is the correct K3 command.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Irwin KD3TB