Re: [WriteLog] TO7ZG???

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] TO7ZG???
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:24:08 -0600
What's on the webpage is what was copied from the WriteLog release
notes.  If the information is wrong, then the release notes are wrong.
 I believe the Microsoft paradigm is that users NEVER NEVER NEVER
write directly to the Virtual Store.

Also, if you are running 10.79 or later, just run the Convert CTY to
WriteLog program, and there's a "Download wl_cty.dat" button right in
the application.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us