Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.10 Release

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.10 Release
From: Steve AI9T <steve@ai9t.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 23:22:09 -0400
Ed

Never mind I found out how to get to the XMMT.ock setup. Now I have to figure out how to get them both to run together. I will tackle that tomorrow.

Thanks for your help

Steve AI9T

On 3/30/2013 11:10 PM, Steve AI9T wrote:
Ed

I'm having the same problem even after removing the rttyrite 1 and 2 sections from the ini file. I see the xmmt.ocx in the TU Type after I restart WL. I can check it but it does not open a windows that allows me to register the file. If I pick MMTTY then close the MMTTY window and reopen the TU type is empty again.

I already had a 2 tone folder in my Ham Programs folder for N1MM. I put the XMMT.ocx file in my WL programs folder.

Steve