Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.10 Release

To: "'Jim McDonald'" <jim@n7us.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.10 Release
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 22:36:31 -0500
All the information is in the Help file. In the WriteLog Help file, search for
XMMT.ocx. There is a single page that tells what you
need and where to get it.

If you have installed N1MM Logger, DXLab Winwarbler or Logger32 and one of them
is up to date, you do not need to get XMMT.ocx as it
is already registered on your PC. You can search your PC for XMMT.ocx. If it is
there, you do not need to do anything else with it.

XMMT.ocx can only be downloaded from the MM Hamsoft website on the Programmer
Download page. It is located at:

http://hamsoft.ca/pages/programmers/programmer-downloads.php

XMMT.ocx is located in the zipped file xmmt102.zip where it says "Active X
control". XMMT.OCX is the only file in that zipped file
that is needed. Place it somewhere on your hard drive in a directory with full
read/write privileges.

73, Don AA5AU