Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.10 Release

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.10 Release
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 20:48:46 -0700
WriteLog only offers to register XMMT.ocx if it is not already on your
computer and registered.  A common way to have XMMT.ocx already registered
is if you installed N1MM Logger or Logger32 or any program that uses this
Active X Control.  In other words XMMT.ocx only needs to be stored and
registered once per PC, no matter how many applications use it.  If WriteLog
doens't offer to register it, then it already found it registered on your
PC.  TNC setup then goes to the XMMT.ocx setup window.

The path in the XMMT.ocx setup window that opens from Setup on the Rttyrite
TNC menu is for the decoder you want to use, e.g., mmtty.exe or 2tone.exe.

Ed W0YK