Re: [WriteLog] Is anyone using an Icom IC-756 Pro III?

To: w0ej <w0ej@goldenwest.net>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Is anyone using an Icom IC-756 Pro III?
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 09:51:00 -0800 (PST)
I think that maybe the problem is you need to take off the stop bit but leave
the comma,

[RIGS]

Com6:=19200,n,8,1  <=========== remove the "1" but leave the comma, sometimes
that works when using a USB=>Serial adapter.

Icom IC-756PRO=0x6E

IcomForceSplit=2

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.